Export of goods to Afghanistan
ETK exports goods to Afghanistan from any city in the Russian Federation.
Afghanistan is one of Russia's main partners in the industrial, food, energy and textile sectors. Since Afghanistan is a country that is periodically subject to sanctions, export deliveries can be a problem and will require some effort. Exports to Afghanistan of signed treaties between Russia and Afghanistan.
The benefits to trade relations with Afghanistan are many:
- The possibility of a zero rate of VAT;
- Partnership and long-term relations with Russia;
- Preferential taxation;
- Sufficiently good transport communication;
- A high level of competitive products sold;
- A huge consumer market.
Shipment on favorable terms, with zero VAT.
- Search for Russian suppliers of products of interest for export to Afghanistan;
- The export documentation package and documentation required for shipment to Afghanistan are prepared competently;
- pick-up from any city in Russia, as well as consolidation from various suppliers;
- organisation of loading and unloading operations;
- cargo insurance (if necessary);
- prompt resolution of issues at the border of Uzbekistan.