Export of goods to Uzbekistan
ETK exports goods to Uzbekistan from any city of the Russian Federation. Uzbekistan is an active consumer of goods produced in Russia. As with any country, export delivery to Uzbekistan has certain subtleties in paperwork and logistics, which will be fast and not expensive.
We will draw up all permits for exporting goods from Russia to Uzbekistan. We will help with logistics to the end consumer with road, air and rail transport, according to any terms of delivery CPT, DAP, FCA, EXW (according to Incoterms 2010).
The specialists of our company will prepare all the necessary permits, including the certificate of origin (form ST-1), required for submission to the customs authorities of Uzbekistan in the shortest possible time. Preparation of all necessary documents takes no more than 3 working days on average, and the release of goods by the customs authorities takes no more than 4 hours.
- search for Russian suppliers of products of interest for export to Uzbekistan;
- The right package of export documentation and documentation required for transportation to Uzbekistan;
- Shipping from any city in Russia, as well as the consolidation of various suppliers;
- Organization of loading and unloading work;
- Cargo insurance (if necessary);
- prompt resolution of issues at the border of Uzbekistan.