Export of goods to Tajikistan
ETK exports goods to Tajikistan from any city in the Russian Federation.
Conducting and carrying out foreign trade transactions always requires experience in the field of foreign trade. Export of goods to each country has its own peculiarities. In order to deliver goods to Tajikistan, in addition to the basic package of documents it is necessary to obtain a certificate of origin (form CT-1).
The CT-1 certificate is a document confirming the country of origin of the goods, which is partially or fully exempt from payment of duties and taxes. This certificate is issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the representatives of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry who have obtained the appropriate license. The processing time is from 3 to 5 days.
As a result, to export to Tajikistan you need to
- The processing of a set of documents;
- Obtaining of CT-1 certificate;
- Customs clearance;
- Confirmation of zero rate of VAT.
If you are a Tajik buyer:
When asking Russian companies to export products, many refuse delivery due to difficulties with customs clearance and further inspections by the tax authorities. In this case, you do not need to look for a new supplier in Russia, we will sort out all the issues with the Russian side, draw up the CT-1 certificate, clear the goods and deliver them to Uzbekistan from anywhere in Russia.
Scheme of work:
- We buy the goods you are interested in from a Russian company;
- We conclude a contract with you for the supply of goods;
- We draw up all the necessary documents, including ST-1 certificate;
- We carry out customs clearance;
- We deliver the goods under the terms of the contract.
Cargo transportation along the Russia-Tajikistan-Russia route
Since there is no common border between Russia and Tajikistan, all cargoes transit through Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
The most common way to deliver cargo is by road. The priority of this method is the possibility to transport bulky, joint and hazardous cargo from any city in Russia.
By airfreight your shipment will be delivered within 2 days, however there are restrictions on the weight and dimensions of one piece: the maximum weight is 150 kg, width and height are 110 cm and 170 cm respectively. Shipping is available from Moscow and St. Petersburg airports.
Shipping is carried out together with the contract holder service, so you do not have to look for an additional customs representative. In this way, we solve all the problems associated with organising exports to Tajikistan for you.
The "contract holder" service
The working scheme is simple for both the Russian supplier and the Tajik buyer:
- Your company invoices us for the goods with VAT;
- We add the cost of our services to the invoice and reissue it to the Tajik company;
- Once the price is agreed upon, we conclude a Russian contract with you and a contract with the Tajik counterpart;
- Once the Buyer transfers the money for the goods to us, we transfer it to you;
- We collect the goods from your warehouse, clear them through customs and deliver them to Tajikistan;
- We exchange the original documents.
Thus, to deliver goods to Tajikistan, you only need to draw up an invoice and bill of lading, and we do all the other work.