Export of goods to Turkmenistan
ETK exports goods to Turkmenistan from any city in the Russian Federation.
There are a number of peculiarities in organizing exports to Turkmenistan, and without the appropriate expertise, problems can arise which entail additional costs and time.
The first special feature is the issuance of a CT-1 certificate (certificate of origin). This document confirms the country of origin of the goods, which exempts some or all of them from payment of duties and taxes. This certificate is issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the representatives of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which have obtained the relevant license. The processing time is 3 to 5 days.
The second feature is the confirmation of the zero rate of VAT.
As a result, in order to export goods to Turkmenistan on your own, you need to gather an impressive package of documents for export, make customs clearance, confirm the zero VAT rate and deliver the goods to the buyer.
Scheme of work with Turkmen companies:
- You are a Turkmen company and intend to purchase goods from Russia, but Russian companies, due to difficulties in customs clearance and VAT refund, refuse to export your goods. In this case the company "ETK" will coordinate all matters with the Russian Supplier, will draw up a certificate CT-1 and goods, as well as deliver the goods to the agreed place on the conditions CPT, CIP, DAP, FCA, DAT.
We successfully export various categories of goods to Turkmenistan and supply foodstuffs on a regular basis.
Scheme of work with Russian companies:
- You are a Russian company and intend to export goods to Turkmenistan, but have never worked in the field of foreign economic activity, it is better to turn to customs representatives and outsource the transaction. "ETC". will take upon itself all obligations on customs clearance of the goods and their delivery to the purchaser. We provide a 'contract holder' service whereby our company, on your behalf and on your behalf, undertakes exports to Turkmenistan. In this way, you sell the goods to a counterparty in Turkmenistan with just an invoice and a delivery note.
Stages of a foreign trade transaction:
- The Russian company invoices us for the goods with VAT;
- We add the cost of our services to the price of the goods and reissue it to the Turkmen company;
- After agreeing the price, we conclude a Russian contract with the supplier and a contract with the Turkmenistan counterpart;
- Once the buyer transfers us the money for the goods, we transfer it to the Russian supplier;
- We collect the goods from the warehouse, carry out customs clearance and deliver them to Turkmenistan;
- We exchange the original documents.
Shipping to Turkmenistan
Cargo transportation in the Russia-Turkmenistan-Russia direction is mainly carried out by road and air transport.
The priority of road transport is the ability to deliver goods of different characteristics - from groupage and bulky goods to dangerous goods - from anywhere in Russia.
The priority of road transport is the ability to deliver goods of different characteristics - from modular and bulky goods to hazardous goods - from anywhere in Russia.
Air freight is the fastest method of delivery - up to 2 days. We ship from airports in Moscow and St Petersburg. However, there are restrictions on the weight and dimensions of a single piece of freight: 150 kg, height - 110 cm, width - 170 cm.
Rail freight in this direction is less common, but if necessary we can deliver your cargo in containers of different tonnage, or wagons of any type.
Since Russia has no common border with Tajikistan, all cargoes transit through Kazakhstan.
The delivery of the goods is carried out together with the contract holder service, so you do not have to look for an additional customs representative. Thus, we take full responsibility for the customs clearance of exports to Turkmenistan.