Export of goods to Estonia
ETK exports goods to Estonia from any city in the Russian Federation.
Estonia, a Baltic state, is a member of the European Union and, despite the decline in foreign trade relations with our country, continues to play a prominent role as a transit country for Russian products abroad. This is also facilitated by our common land border - Tallinn is the closest capital to St. Petersburg of all the Baltic States. All this creates preconditions for the development of exports to Estonia by Russian producers.
The benefits of working with us:
- A professional, well-coordinated team consisting of highly qualified specialists in various fields - from the creation of logistics routes and export clearance to the realization of transport.
- Modern logistics, including the latest computer and satellite equipment, up-to-date software, etc.
- Direct contracts with air and sea carriers, which prevents overpricing for our customers.
- Professional connections with all licensing, regulatory and supervisory organizations at all levels.
- Knowledge of current and future customs legislation, so we have no fines or penalties.
- Competent planning of transportations, use of optimized routes, possibility of export of products from all regions of the Russian Federation without exception.
- Professional advice in plain language and much, much more.
The ETK Group offers a full range of services for deliveries to Estonia and export clearance in the shortest possible time.
We will arrange exports to Estonia as you need them
If you already have a foreign trade contract in place, we can assist you with other documents and with customs clearance and escorts. We can get you a certificate of origin as quickly as possible, thereby reducing your customs duty costs. In addition, we can obtain phytosanitary and other certificates, dual-use documents and, if required, permits from the FSB, MOD, Ministry of Culture and other ministries and agencies.
The company's managers will plan a profitable shipping route and accompany your cargo, taking full responsibility for its safety. To avoid penalties, the clearance and delivery of products is always carried out strictly in accordance with deadlines.