Export of goods to Portugal
ETK exports goods to Portugal from any city in the Russian Federation.
Portugal is an industrial and agricultural country. The most important traditional industries are textiles (cotton and wool), clothing, wine-making, olive oil, tinned fish, cork bark processing (leading the world). Ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, mechanical engineering (shipbuilding and ship repair, car assembly, electrical engineering); chemical, oil refining and petrochemical, cement, glass and ceramic (production of blue tiles) industries are developing.
The main feature of any export delivery is the application and confirmation of the zero rate of VAT. After a foreign trade transaction, you will need to prepare a set of documents and a tax return, after which the tax office will conduct a desk audit.
The next important feature is the issuing of permits. Depending on the range of goods supplied, additional documents may be required:
- Phytosanitary or veterinary certificate;
- An expert opinion stating that the goods are not subject to export controls;
- Export authorization from various agencies (e.g. authorization from the FSTEC).
- To export foodstuffs, either a phytosanitary or veterinary certificate will clearly be required, while for equipment, in 80% of cases an expert opinion will have to be obtained that the goods are not subject to export control.
So, in order to successfully conduct and complete an export transaction to Portugal, you need to draw up a legally fully correct contract with all supporting documents, record the transaction in your company's accounts and confirm the zero rate of VAT.
For Russian companies:
Your company is based in Russia and you intend to export goods to Portugal, but you do not have enough experience to carry out such a transaction. ETC offers to make deliveries with a "contract holder" service. In this scheme of work we will do all the work for you:
- You invoice us for the goods, including VAT;
- We add our services to the invoiced value and re-invoice the buyer in the USA;
- We agree a price and conclude a contract with you, with a client from Portugal - a contract;
- We prepare all the necessary documents and submit the declaration;
- We deliver to the Turkish buyer;
- We exchange the original documents.
So you sell your goods to Portugal under a Russian sales contract. All customs clearance, the duty of issuing permits and reporting to the tax and customs authorities rests with us.
If a Portuguese company requires your company directly as a party to a foreign trade transaction, the ETK company provides brokerage services - "agency support". Working under this scheme, you get:
- Correct classification of the goods in accordance with the Customs Code of the EAEU;
- Foreign trade contract in two languages;
- Advice on obtaining export permits to Portugal;
- A set of shipping documents;
- Registration of your company at the customs office;
- Filing and issuing a declaration on behalf of your company;
- Optimal logistic option.
- Our experts provide advice and assistance throughout the entire export process and help to resolve any problems that may arise.
If you are a company and intend to purchase products in Russia, but often find yourself rejected by Russian suppliers due to difficulties in customs clearance. The company "ETK" offers to supply the products you are interested in through our company, we will buy the goods from the Russian supplier and draw up all the necessary documents. Working with us you:
- You do not waste time looking for new suppliers;
- You receive fully cleared goods in terms of customs;
- Receive all the necessary documentation: supporting documents, permits and certificates of origin;
- Delivery of cargo to the agreed place.
ETK has been working in the field of foreign trade for many years and has proved to be a reliable supplier.